"The highest education is that which does not merely give us information but makes our life in harmony with all existence." - Rabindranath Tagore
1. Education is the first step for children to gain knowledge, critical thinking and life skills which they require to make this world a better place. The pivotal role of the school lies in imparting education and acquiring skills to nurture young minds towards progressive path.
2. Army Public School Gwalior endeavours to augment the personality of each child and bring out inherent qualities through years of schooling which include such varied activities as sports, dance, music and arts etc. which aid in the discovery of such talents. It strives to create such individuals who would ‘stand up in society and be counted.’
3. The current scenario of COVID – 19 pandemic has shown the importance of adaptability and acquisition of 21st Century Skills, such as creative and critical thinking skills, communication and collaborative skills, and problem solving skills. Teaching is no longer one-sided and, technology is the language of tomorrow; students have learnt to equip themselves through the futuristic tool of online classes. A blended learning approach is the “New Model” in the “New Normal” for educational course delivery. Keeping this in mind, APS Gwalior has always strived to nurture the next generation of global leaders who can thrive anywhere in the world. The mission of the school is to create a community of curious, lifelong learners through compassion, collaboration and creative pursuits to achieve global sustainable goals.
4. I owe my gratitude to the parents and all the stakeholders for their faith in us. Your commitment to ensure that APS Gwalior remains a celebrated and successful school is awe-inspiring. Your consistent support empowers us to do more and with quality. The school management is committed to live up to the rich testimony of years of excellence and to add a new leaf to the grandeur of the school.
5. I wish the students, the very best in all their future endeavours. I also laud the consistent and noteworthy efforts of our faculty members in shaping the personality of each child into a healthy mind and a happy soul. We are committed in creating a congenial environment to produce life-long learners and leaders who will bring glory to the school and the nation.